Suspicious Activity on 500 Block of N Arden - 8/11 7:30 pm

  • Gene
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 8:28 PM
      FYI - I called the Wilshire Division a little while ago to let them know of two suspicious individuals on the 500 Block of N Arden - one was driving a red pontiac (grand am?) - plate # 3VER307 and the other was a grey/green crown victoria plate #6KTF418.

      The driver of the red car was hanging out on a skateboard in front of our house and our neighbor's house and was acting very odd. We left to go to dinner and didn't feel that things were right - we circled the block and came back and he was down by his car, pretending to leave.

      We drove off again and went a few blocks further and came back from the other direction - as we returned to our house the other car was double parked in front of our driveway with a young male in the car. He drove off when we approached. The other individual (skateboarder) was still hanging out on the street by his car.

      Both individuals were african american males, mid to late twenties. The skateboarder was riding a long-board skateboard and was acting very strange while on the street and was not interested in riding his skateboard.

      Wilshire Division took the report and said they would be patrolling.

      Please keep an eye out for either of these cars/individuals and please call Wilshire or Olympic Division if you see them.

      Thanks,

      Gene