Vacation/ Venice

  • Michele Montgomery
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2012
      A friend from NY was coming to LA on business and had rented a house in Venice (walking distance to beach, parking, 3 bedrooms, outside area) for 3 days. Unfortunately, her son became ill so they have to cancel. If anyone wants to snag it and have some time at the beach, let me know and I can connect you with my friend. The dates are this Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. July 29, 30,31.

      Michele
      michele@...
      323.871.8111