Re: [LVNA90004] Peeping Tom and robbery Beachwood

  • V C
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2012
      I know for certain one incident was reported in my building because the police searched outside around 12:30 am. We were all hoping we could get a pic of this guy if he came back. He is performing sexual acts for the ladies.  Nice.  I just reported our robbery and also reported the incidents  I know of with  the peeping tom.