Re: [LVNA90004] Peeping Tom and robbery Beachwood

  • tara kelly
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16 4:07 PM
      Is someone reporting the Tom to the LAPD? Even if there's no great
      description, they should report it! Creepy.

      On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 2:42 PM, grimoirebaby <grimoirebaby@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Just a heads up. I have heard of three peeping tom incidents on the 600
      > block of N. Beachwood Dr in the last month. Two I am certain happened
      > around midnight. Today we find our garage has been broken into, again 600
      > block of N. Beachwood.

    • V C
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16 5:03 PM
        I know for certain one incident was reported in my building because the police searched outside around 12:30 am. We were all hoping we could get a pic of this guy if he came back. He is performing sexual acts for the ladies.  Nice.  I just reported our robbery and also reported the incidents  I know of with  the peeping tom.