Peeping Tom and robbery Beachwood

  • grimoirebaby
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2012
      Just a heads up. I have heard of three peeping tom incidents on the 600 block of N. Beachwood Dr in the last month. Two I am certain happened around midnight. Today we find our garage has been broken into, again 600 block of N. Beachwood.
    • tara kelly
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2012
        Is someone reporting the Tom to the LAPD? Even if there's no great
        description, they should report it! Creepy.

        On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 2:42 PM, grimoirebaby <grimoirebaby@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Just a heads up. I have heard of three peeping tom incidents on the 600
        > block of N. Beachwood Dr in the last month. Two I am certain happened
        > around midnight. Today we find our garage has been broken into, again 600
        > block of N. Beachwood.

      • V C
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 16, 2012
          I know for certain one incident was reported in my building because the police searched outside around 12:30 am. We were all hoping we could get a pic of this guy if he came back. He is performing sexual acts for the ladies.  Nice.  I just reported our robbery and also reported the incidents  I know of with  the peeping tom.