Moving Sale

  • Mark Vollinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2012
      Good Morning Neighbors:

      We are moving and have a few items if anyone is interested.....

      1. 18" Black and Decker Electric mulching lawn mower, matching mag wheels, hedge trimmer and extension cord  - $125.00
      2. Office furniture, 3'x5' bookcase, 34" 2 drawer file cabinet, 4'x2'4" bookcase, Cherry wood solid wood veneers.  - $145.00

      Please call

      303 995 9828

      Mark Vollinger