Re: [LVNA90004] Parking meeting

  • Barbara Hall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2005
      A few weeks ago there were notices posted on North Arden, North Lucerne, Clinton and Rosewood about an upcoming meeting to discuss restricted parking in our area. I believe the meeting was supposed to be this week. But a week or so after they were posted, the flyers all were gone; we never got anything in our mailboxes about it either. Does anyone know whether the meeting is still scheduled to take place?

      Thanks!

      Barbara Hall
      North Arden Blvd.