Pest Control / Exterminator

  • skoorbmj
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12 1:48 PM
      Does any have a recommendation that services the neighborhood?
      Bugs, ants, etc.

      thx

      JB
    • Michele Montgomery
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12 3:02 PM
        We rarely use pest control but have used Greenleaf in the past. We were pleased both times. They use organic methods which is important to us. <http://www.greenleafpest.com/>

        I don't know if they do termites though. We used Jeff Hiatt for that a few years ago and they were good. But of course, termites are perpetual in LA.

        Michele