More Pupdate

  • Michele Montgomery
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2012
      Just to update you on the 4 abandoned puppies that our neighborhood rescued from the corner of Clinton and Plymouth…

      Two and a half weeks ago they went to Bark 'n Bitches on Fairfax and Rosewood - a great pet store that also has rescue animals for adoption. (They run around the store having a blast.) We've been checking on the pups and they are thriving! As of last night, the third went to his new home. Only the little black one - the one trapped in the electric gate - is left. He's having a great time there and will probably find a home soon. Will keep you posted.

      Thanks to all of you who helped!

      Michele