Re: [LVNA90004] Packing/Moving companies

  • Sue Wolf
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
      Best moving company. Always comes in at or UNDER their estimate. No
      surprises. GREAT guys.
      I¹ve moved locally and interstate with them.
      Ortiz Brothers
      David Ortiz is my guy. Tell him Sue Wolf sent you. :)
      I have had a lot of my friends use them and they are all happy!
      Good luck!

      David Ortiz
      Moving and Storage
      Ortiz Brothers
      work 323-221-3393

      From: Sarah Greene <sarahecgreene@...>
      Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 15:36:21 -0700
      To: Stu Melvin <stuartsmelvin@...>
      Cc: <LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [LVNA90004] Packing/Moving companies

      We are moving locally (staying in the Larchmont neighborhood luckily:)).
      Can anyone recommend a good packing and/or moving company? We also will
      be needing painters and landscapers for our new place if anyone has any
      recommendations.
      Thanks,
      Sarah