Packing/Moving companies

  • Sarah Greene
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
      We are moving locally (staying in the Larchmont neighborhood luckily:)).
      Can anyone recommend a good packing and/or moving company? We also will
      be needing painters and landscapers for our new place if anyone has any
      recommendations.
      Thanks,
      Sarah

    • Sue Wolf
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
        Best moving company. Always comes in at or UNDER their estimate. No
        surprises. GREAT guys.
        I¹ve moved locally and interstate with them.
        Ortiz Brothers
        David Ortiz is my guy. Tell him Sue Wolf sent you. :)
        I have had a lot of my friends use them and they are all happy!
        Good luck!

        David Ortiz
        Moving and Storage
        Ortiz Brothers