Police Activity on Windsor UPDATE

  • Stu Melvin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012
      I just got this from our LAPD SLO Joe Pelayo:
      An arrest was made today of a robbery suspect on the 300 block of North
      Windsor Blvd. A male Hispanic assaulted a female mail courier and
      proceed to an attempt to take the postal van. A concerned citizen
      notified the police immediately. The suspect ran from the police and
      entered a home on the same block and attempted to steal a bicycle. A
      perimeter was set up and the suspect was taken into custody. I want to
      thank you all once again for acting immediately and notifying the
      police. The Larchmont Village community continues to do an outstanding
      job of looking out for its neighbors and getting involved. Senior Lead
      Officer Pelayo