Abandoned Pupdate!

  • Michele Montgomery
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2012
      The abandoned puppies (determined to be 8 weeks old) are now with an awesome rescue organization: Bark 'N Bitches on Fairfax and Rosewood. http://barknbitches.com/

      This is a retail pet store that also does rescues right in the store. It's a really cool place and the puppies are in an open-topped pen in the middle of the store for all to see and play with. If you have a chance, please go by and offer them a few pets and hugs. They're really thriving and there's not a bad one in the bunch.

      Bark 'N Bitches is getting a photographer to take their photos for their adoption website so you'll be able to see updated photos soon.

      There are many, many Larchmontians - and their friends! - that contributed to saving these puppies lives. We really, really thank you for your help. What a special bunch you are! We're so fortunate to be in this community.

      Michele & Jim, Diane & Tim