Meet & greet SLO Pelayo & LAPD Olympic Div. today: Robert Burns Park (Van Ness and Beverly)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2012
      Dear Neighbors!

      Please stop by -- see invitation below---today at Robert Burns Park!

      SLO Joe Pelayo of LAPD Olympic Division writes to all of us:

      "I will be at Robert Burns Park (Van Ness and Beverly) tomorrow from 11 to 6 pm. Please stop by and say hello. The Olympic Division Command Post Vehicle will be set up there. You can't miss it!" BE THERE!

      I (Karen) will be rustling up neighborhood block watch captains for Wilton Place (300 N. block), Ridgewood Place (300 N. block) and Elmwood Ave. between Wilton and Van Ness (Karen and Mike will do this Elmwood piece; do we have a vol. for Elmwood from Van Ness to Bronson?) Expect to see us coming door-to-door with our grid to fill in!

      Karen Gilman
      LVNA secretary
      Elmwood Ave.