Burglary Arrests!

  • Stu Melvin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2012
      Great news from our LAPD SLO, Joe Pelayo:

      Can you get this info out ASAP to the LVNA!! 2 burglary suspects arrested today in the 500 block of south Wilton ! Vict obs serving two male blacks jumping over her fence after her alarm went off.
      The suspects may linked to the incidents that have occurred in larchmont village and Windsor square over the past weeks.
      I will be back tommorow at work and get more details for the community !!