Re: [LVNA90004] SLO #

    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2012
      Olympic Div. (east side of Gower and all streets east) SLO Pelayo = 31762@...; I think he's out til Weds. a.m. and he's attending the Irving Blvd. organizing meeting 5/30 in the evening; you can catch him in person there, too!
      213-793-0709

      Wilshire Div. (west side of Gower and all streets west) SLO Dave Cordova: 31646@...; 213-7793-0650.

      You can also make a police report to the front desk by phone: Olympic: 213-382-9102; Wilshire: 213-473-0476

      Having the car's license plate number is of utmost importance; glad you captured that!

      Karen Gilman
      LVNA secretary
      Elmwood Ave.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2012
        Hi Karen-

        This email describing the police divisions seems to be inconsistent with
        the one you sent following the meeting last week. Have the divisions
        changed? I am on the east side of Gower, north of Beverly and south of
        Rosewood. Can you clear this up?

        Thanks,
        Alexandra Liston

        On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 8:16 AM, <GiLpErsOn2@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Olympic Div. (east side of Gower and all streets east) SLO Pelayo =
        > 31762@...; I think he's out til Weds. a.m. and he's attending
        > the Irving Blvd. organizing meeting 5/30 in the evening; you can catch him
        > in person there, too!
        > 213-793-0709
        >
        > Wilshire Div. (west side of Gower and all streets west) SLO Dave Cordova:
        > 31646@...; 213-7793-0650.
        >
        > You can also make a police report to the front desk by phone: Olympic:
        > 213-382-9102; Wilshire: 213-473-0476
        >
        > Having the car's license plate number is of utmost importance; glad you
        > captured that!
        >
        > Karen Gilman
        > LVNA secretary
        > Elmwood Ave.

      • tara kelly
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2012
          The email below is correct to my understanding -- we live on the West side
          of Gower (though I think Dave Cordova is no longer our SLO and someone else
          is in that roll now??). Its a major bummer that our street is divided in
          two. SLO Pelayo has been abundantly helpful to those of us on the West
          side of Gower -- he's always happy to help. -- Tara