SLO #

  • georgeafenady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2012
      Hi All, could someone please send our Senior Lead Officers contact info. I needed to call him today after calling the police about some men drinking and acting out of control in a car parked outside my house. The police were a no show. After 1 hour the men threw there bottles of liquor out the window and drove off. Small white car license plate #6HM2638.

      Thanks, Georgea

      Message 2 of 4 , May 25, 2012
        Olympic Div. (east side of Gower and all streets east) SLO Pelayo = 31762@...; I think he's out til Weds. a.m. and he's attending the Irving Blvd. organizing meeting 5/30 in the evening; you can catch him in person there, too!
        213-793-0709

        Wilshire Div. (west side of Gower and all streets west) SLO Dave Cordova: 31646@...; 213-7793-0650.

        You can also make a police report to the front desk by phone: Olympic: 213-382-9102; Wilshire: 213-473-0476

        Having the car's license plate number is of utmost importance; glad you captured that!

        Karen Gilman
        LVNA secretary
        Elmwood Ave.

        Hi All, could someone please send our Senior Lead Officers contact info. I needed to call him today after calling the police about some men drinking and acting out of control in a car parked outside my house. The police were a no show. After 1 hour the men threw there bottles of liquor out the window and drove off. Small white car license plate #6HM2638.

        Thanks, Georgea

      • Alexandra Liston
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2012
          Hi Karen-

          This email describing the police divisions seems to be inconsistent with
          the one you sent following the meeting last week. Have the divisions
          changed? I am on the east side of Gower, north of Beverly and south of
          Rosewood. Can you clear this up?

          Thanks,
          Alexandra Liston

          On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 8:16 AM, <GiLpErsOn2@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Olympic Div. (east side of Gower and all streets east) SLO Pelayo =
          > 31762@...; I think he's out til Weds. a.m. and he's attending
          > the Irving Blvd. organizing meeting 5/30 in the evening; you can catch him
          > in person there, too!
          > 213-793-0709
          >
          > Wilshire Div. (west side of Gower and all streets west) SLO Dave Cordova:
          > 31646@...; 213-7793-0650.
          >
          > You can also make a police report to the front desk by phone: Olympic:
          > 213-382-9102; Wilshire: 213-473-0476
          >
          > Having the car's license plate number is of utmost importance; glad you
          > captured that!
          >
          > Karen Gilman
          > LVNA secretary
          > Elmwood Ave.

        • tara kelly
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2012
            The email below is correct to my understanding -- we live on the West side
            of Gower (though I think Dave Cordova is no longer our SLO and someone else
            is in that roll now??). Its a major bummer that our street is divided in
            two. SLO Pelayo has been abundantly helpful to those of us on the West
            side of Gower -- he's always happy to help. -- Tara