Outreach for Irving Blvd. neighborhood watch! Let's do it! Re: [LVNA90004] Notice from SSA

    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2012
      Thank you, Terry and Wally!
      Joel Delman is interested, too.
      Anyone on Irving Blvd. between Beverly and Melrose is encouraged to write back to me, Karen Gilman, and I will forward names of interested neighbors to Joel!
      SLO Joe Pelayo will be happy to provide an orientation to a committee of you and to speak at an organizing meeting of all interested neighbors. Personal outreach is best, once you have some starter-leadership, going door to door w/ your flyers and a grid for filling in neighbors' info.
      Annie Chow and Stu Melvin have the templates and Stu has offered to mentor you!

      Karen Gilman
      Elmwood Ave.
      LVNA sec'y