Re: [LVNA90004] Notice from SSA

    Message 1 of 7 , May 20, 2012
      This LVNA90004 email blast group serves the Larchmont Village Neighborhood Assn., whose boundaries are: Beverly to Melrose, Arden to Wilton Place. All addresses served by LVNA-related block watches on Arden or Windsor Blvds. would be "north."

      Windsor Square is a different neighborhood with a different neighborhood assn., the Windsor Square Assn. They have a website, they have a block watch chair, Wendy Savage, I believe. So, if you live south of Beverly Blvd., the answer to your question can be found with the Windsor Square Assn.

      Hope this helps!

      Karen Gilman
      LVNA Secretary,
      Elmwood Ave.