data on irving break in

  • Terry August
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2012
      FYI: We did talk to Jan, the woman who was assaulted in her home last
      Sunday. It looks like it was premeditated. They had followed her, or found
      out she had bought some coins (and deposited them elsewhere) but sounds
      like they knew she had bought something and were looking for it. They
      questioned her about it, said something like where are the coins?

      So although it is still awful, it wasn't someone just robbing a house in
      the neighborhood. They were here because they probably saw she had a cane
      and a handicapped sticker, had bought something and found out where she
      lived. They could have been casing the joint where she bought the coins or
      someone at the shop could have let them know.
      We still need to be on the look out, but they were looking for her.

      She is okay. She got pretty beat up and is frightened, understandably
      so....But she put up a hell of a fight.

      Terry August
      N. Irving