Re: [LVNA90004] Car broken into on Norton St

  • pacmva@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2012
      Just to let everyone know....one of our friends was parked on Gower last week for a meeting in the 500 block of N Larchmont. He had an emergency preparedness kit that was slightly visible under the seat of his car. His back window was smashed and the kit was stolen. All this around 4 in the afternoon. This was reported to Olympic.
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile