Re: Home Invasion Robbery: alert from SLO Pelayo

  • Michele Montgomery
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2012
      A couple fitting that description approached me about 2 years ago while I was out front clipping my flowers. The woman said they were selling magazine subscriptions and asked if I would let her in our house to microwave her lunch. These people wore too much bling to make their living selling magazines in the middle of a recession. I declined to let her in and she pressed, outraged that I wouldn't let her do something as innocuous as heating food. It was just too fishy. They went around the corner onto Clinton. I got in my car and spotted them sitting on the side steps of my neighbor's house - on the corner of Clinton and Beachwood. I didn't trust that they wouldn't rob my friends so I pulled out my cell and aimed it at them. They immediately hid their faces. I'm looking for their photos but they're in an old cell phone I no longer use. If I find something, I'll send it on.

      Michele
      500 block of Beachwood