Car broken into on Norton St

  • sblittle
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2012
      Last night someone broke into my husband's car on the 500 block of Norton Ave. There was nothing really of value in the car but everything was taken - change, cell phone charger, sunglasses, etc. He's sure that none of these items were visible from the outside.
    • pacmva@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2012
        Just to let everyone know....one of our friends was parked on Gower last week for a meeting in the 500 block of N Larchmont. He had an emergency preparedness kit that was slightly visible under the seat of his car. His back window was smashed and the kit was stolen. All this around 4 in the afternoon. This was reported to Olympic.
        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile