Suspicious Vehicle

  • Mark Vollinger
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 7:40 AM
      Folks:
      Be on the look out for a 2011 Chevy 2Dr. Silverado black pickup with large black wheels.

      Sunday 4 PM it was parked in front of our house for half hour with two slender 20's African American males on cells.

      An hour later it was spotted in the vicinity of Wilcox and Clinton. I reported it to SSA and Olympic division.

      They need the plate number to track.