daycare in mid-wilshire

  • Jennifer Wai-Kwun Toy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2012
      Hi LVNA,
      i'm moving to la from philadelphia in late june and am looking for daycares
      for my 10.5 month girl.
      we aren't sure where exactly we will live yet, but probably somewhere near
      larchmont/midwilshire.
      can you recommend good daycares I can check out? we're coming out memorial
      day weekend so i hope to check them out then.

      many thanks!
      jen + mina