Lost Dog - Status Update

  • Stu Melvin
    Message 1 of 6 , May 11 9:55 PM
      Snoopy is being fostered by a neighbor on Beachwood - thanks Michele.I
      borrowed a crate from my vet for him - thanks Hancock Park Vet. (You
      guys are the best!)Larchmont Village Vet left message with registered
      owner.I contacted the Microchip company and they also left message for
      owner.Maybe he will respond - let's keep our fingers crossed.THANKS so
      much to the many of you that responded to this - feels good!Stu
      --- In LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com, "Stu Melvin" <stuartsmelvin@...>
      wrote:

      > Found possible foster home - NEED A DOG CRATE ASAP! Anybody help?
      >
      > --- In LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com, Christine Albrecht-Buehler girlcab@
      wrote:

      > > Yes, or the vet can call the people him or herself. I will sadly
      agree-Larchmont Pet Clinic sucks.

      LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com
      > > Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 3:12 PM
      > > Subject: Re: [LVNA90004] Lost Dog

      > > The vet is supposed to give you the ph no. to the micro chip company
      for you to contact them and give them your info. They will contact
      the owner and have them call you.Â
      > > Take the dog to a different vet. Larchmont Pet Clinic sucks.

      Snoopy