Re: [LVNA90004] Lost Dog

  • Christine Albrecht-Buehler
    Message 1 of 6 , May 11, 2012
      Yes, or the vet can call the people him or herself. I will sadly agree-Larchmont Pet Clinic sucks.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , May 11, 2012
        Found possible foster home - NEED A DOG CRATE ASAP! Anybody help?

        --- In LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com, Christine Albrecht-Buehler <girlcab@...> wrote:

        > Yes, or the vet can call the people him or herself. I will sadly agree-Larchmont Pet Clinic sucks.
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Stu Melvin
        Message 3 of 6 , May 11, 2012
          Snoopy is being fostered by a neighbor on Beachwood - thanks Michele.I
          borrowed a crate from my vet for him - thanks Hancock Park Vet. (You
          guys are the best!)Larchmont Village Vet left message with registered
          owner.I contacted the Microchip company and they also left message for
          owner.Maybe he will respond - let's keep our fingers crossed.THANKS so
          much to the many of you that responded to this - feels good!Stu
          --- In LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com, "Stu Melvin" <stuartsmelvin@...>
          wrote:

          > Found possible foster home - NEED A DOG CRATE ASAP! Anybody help?
          >
          > --- In LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com, Christine Albrecht-Buehler girlcab@
          wrote:

          > > Yes, or the vet can call the people him or herself. I will sadly
          agree-Larchmont Pet Clinic sucks.

          the owner and have them call you.Â