Re: [LVNA90004] Lost Dog

  • Michael Soriano
    Message 1 of 6 , May 11, 2012
      The vet is supposed to give you the ph no. to the micro chip company for you to contact them and give them your info.  They will contact the owner and have them call you.
      Take the dog to a different vet.  Larchmont Pet Clinic sucks.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , May 11, 2012
        Yes, or the vet can call the people him or herself. I will sadly agree-Larchmont Pet Clinic sucks.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , May 11, 2012
          Found possible foster home - NEED A DOG CRATE ASAP! Anybody help?

          --- In LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com, Christine Albrecht-Buehler <girlcab@...> wrote:

          > Yes, or the vet can call the people him or herself. I will sadly agree-Larchmont Pet Clinic sucks.
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Stu Melvin
          Message 4 of 6 , May 11, 2012
            Snoopy is being fostered by a neighbor on Beachwood - thanks Michele.I
            borrowed a crate from my vet for him - thanks Hancock Park Vet. (You
            guys are the best!)Larchmont Village Vet left message with registered
            owner.I contacted the Microchip company and they also left message for
            owner.Maybe he will respond - let's keep our fingers crossed.THANKS so
            much to the many of you that responded to this - feels good!Stu
            --- In LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com, "Stu Melvin" <stuartsmelvin@...>
            wrote:

            > Found possible foster home - NEED A DOG CRATE ASAP! Anybody help?
            >
            > --- In LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com, Christine Albrecht-Buehler girlcab@
            wrote:

            > > Yes, or the vet can call the people him or herself. I will sadly
            agree-Larchmont Pet Clinic sucks.

            the owner and have them call you.Â