Lost Dog

  • Stu Melvin
    Message 1 of 6 , May 11, 2012
      DO YOU KNOW THIS DOG?
      Very cute, calm, loving, obedient - White with black - ~10lb - male (not
      fixed).Loves to be loved!
      Marion Plato found him on Beverly @ ArdenThis morning (5/11/12 @
      9am)Micro-chipped (vet wouldn't give any info except name)Name is Snoopy
      on chip
      Contact me (323-819-5702) or Marion (323-702-1776)or Larchmont vet will
      send him to pound Sat morning!
      See PHOTO in the "Photos" section
      Stu
      Stuart Melvin

    • Michael Soriano
      Message 2 of 6 , May 11, 2012
        The vet is supposed to give you the ph no. to the micro chip company for you to contact them and give them your info.  They will contact the owner and have them call you.
        Take the dog to a different vet.  Larchmont Pet Clinic sucks.

        ________________________________
        Very cute, calm, loving, obedient - White with black - ~10lb - male (not
        fixed).Loves to be loved!
        Marion Plato found him on Beverly @ ArdenThis morning (5/11/12 @
        9am)Micro-chipped (vet wouldn't give any info except name)Name is Snoopy
        on chip
        Contact me (323-819-5702) or Marion (323-702-1776)or Larchmont vet will
        send him to pound Sat morning!
        See PHOTO in the "Photos" section
        Stu
        Stuart Melvin

      • Christine Albrecht-Buehler
        Message 3 of 6 , May 11, 2012
          Yes, or the vet can call the people him or herself. I will sadly agree-Larchmont Pet Clinic sucks.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 6 , May 11, 2012
            Found possible foster home - NEED A DOG CRATE ASAP! Anybody help?

            --- In LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com, Christine Albrecht-Buehler <girlcab@...> wrote:

            > Yes, or the vet can call the people him or herself. I will sadly agree-Larchmont Pet Clinic sucks.
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Stu Melvin
            Message 5 of 6 , May 11, 2012
              Snoopy is being fostered by a neighbor on Beachwood - thanks Michele.I
              borrowed a crate from my vet for him - thanks Hancock Park Vet. (You
              guys are the best!)Larchmont Village Vet left message with registered
              owner.I contacted the Microchip company and they also left message for
              owner.Maybe he will respond - let's keep our fingers crossed.THANKS so
              much to the many of you that responded to this - feels good!Stu
              --- In LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com, "Stu Melvin" <stuartsmelvin@...>
              wrote:

              > Found possible foster home - NEED A DOG CRATE ASAP! Anybody help?
              >
              > --- In LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com, Christine Albrecht-Buehler girlcab@
              wrote:

              > > Yes, or the vet can call the people him or herself. I will sadly
              agree-Larchmont Pet Clinic sucks.

              the owner and have them call you.Â