Larchmont Village Neighborhood Assn. Meeting: Tues., May 8, 7 p.m., Van Ness Elem.

  • Karen Gilman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2012
      "Larchmont
      Village Neighborhood Assn. meeting: Tuesday evening, May 8th, 7 p.m. @
      Van Ness Elementary School, in the auditorium.

      Updates from LAPD Senior Lead Officers, including street prostitution abatement measures, Council District 4 field deputy
      Ben Seinfeld and/or Councilmember La Bonge, guest presentation by Red Cross on Emergency
      Preparedness.
      Invited but not confirmed: developer of proposed 49 unit
      single-lot-residences @ 5112 Melrose Ave. (SE corner of Melrose &
      Gramercy.) Check out his previous development @ SW corner of Fountain
      and Wilcox (surrounding the Orchard Gables historic building) for
      background.See GWNC May 9 agenda for summary of issues at greaterwilshire.org.
      Elections of LVNA board and officers

      No update on Paramount's proposed development as of this writing.
      Anticipating Environmental Impact Report, next step, to which we'll
      respond, later in 2012.

      We encourage you to contribute $25 dues per family to the LVNA to
      support crime prevention, neighborhood beautification, potential
      entertainment @ a neighborhood community event, increased publicity for
      LVNA and our concerns. Please make checks payable to "LVNA."

      Karen Gilman
      LVNA secretary
      Elmwood Ave.