Alert from Officer Pelayo: Lock_It.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2012
      From: JOSEPH PELAYO <31762@...>

      Date: Sat, May 5, 2012 at 1:56 PM
      Subject: Lock_It.pdf - Adobe Reader
      To: Karen Gilman <gilperson2@...>, stuartmelvin@...

      We are experiencing a slight increase in burglary from motor vehicles incidents within the last two weeks. Please distribute the "lock it, hide it, keep it, " attachment accordingly to your neighbors.

      Please do not leave any valuables in your car. This is a crime of opportunity and it only takes a thief takes seconds to get into your car, remove your property, and flee the location.

      Let's keep our community crime free and report any suspicious person and activity immediately to 911.

      Thank you for your continued support.

      Senior Lead Officer Pelayo