Neighborhood babysitters

  • Sarah Greene
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 1:09 PM
      My husband and I would love to find a babysitter in the neighborhood for
      our 4-month old son. If anybody knows of any high school students who live
      close by that would be ideal (we currently have full-time childcare during
      the week so it would just be for any events/outings on the weekend with
      maybe more hours during the week this summer).
      Thanks!
      Sarah