LOST DOG 3/21/2012 - Burns Park at Van Ness & Beverly

  • cecetio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2012
      Hello Larchmont Villagers -
      Passing along this sad news from my friend Sara who attends a bootcamp class at Burns Park at Beverly and Van Ness. Maybe someone has seen the dog or knows the owner.
      Thanks very much,
      Cece

      LOST DOG

      White, Medium-Sized, possible Husky/Akida mix.
      Wearing a harness and broken leash.
      Last seen March 21, 2012, approx 8:00am
      running south on Wilton at 2nd St.

      Please call Sara: (917) 847-7897

      Owner had a seizure while walking his dog outside Burns Park at Van Ness & Beverly. The dog got spooked and ran away. I'm not sure if the dog has a license or ID tag. I'm just a bystander who's trying to help. If you have any information regarding the dog's whereabouts, please call me.

      Owner: According to LAFD, the man's name is Laszlo Brezai. He's in his late 60s. He was taken to Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital.