8 year old twins' food drive & lemonade stand for Sova

  • tara kelly
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2012
      Friends & Neighbors,

      Kaia & Quinn's 3rd grade classes at Larchmont Charter WeHo are doing
      individual service projects, and K&Q decided to do a food drive for the
      Sova Community Food & Resource Program on La Brea (
      http://www.jfsla.org/page.aspx?pid=290). On Saturday, the 17th (St.
      Patty's Day!), come by with some canned or boxed food goods and enjoy a
      (green) lemonade and cookie as a token of our esteem. If you can't make it
      on the 17th, feel free to drop off anytime between now and Sunday evening
      on our porch (leave us a note so we can properly thank you!), and we'll be
      delivering to the pantry early next week. Thanks much! -- Tara

      [image: Inline image 2]

    • tara kelly
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2012
        Friends & Neighbors -- we ARE collecting canned and dry goods today until
        about 1:00 and have fresh baked cookies and lemonade to offer you! Just
        ring our bell -- too wet to sit outside! Much obliged, Tara, Kaia & Quinn
        (579 N. Gower Street)