Re: [LVNA90004] Re: Electricity out?

  • candiloro@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2012
      There are wires hanging on clinton and van ness. Pole might have been hit.

      T-Mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Networkt

      David Maples <davidmaples@...> wrote:

      >100 & 200 blocks of N. Arden also out. Spoke to DWP - they are investigating.
      >
      >Sent from Samsung mobile
      >
      >"saritajs@..." <saritajs@...> wrote:
      >
      >>We are also out in 400 N. block of Arden, all traffic lights out from wilton to arden, not sure about vine. Does anyone know what happened?
      >>
      >>Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

    • David Maples
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2012
        Did you report this to DWP? Not sure they know what's going on. BTW - to state the obvious, stay away from those wires. They are potentially extremely dangerous.

        Sent from Samsung mobile

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7, 2012
          Firetrucks and power company was on it already