Re: [LVNA90004] Re: Electricity out?

  • David Maples
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2012
      100 & 200 blocks of N. Arden also out. Spoke to DWP - they are investigating.

      Sent from Samsung mobile

    • candiloro@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2012
        There are wires hanging on clinton and van ness. Pole might have been hit.

        T-Mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Networkt

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7, 2012
          Did you report this to DWP? Not sure they know what's going on. BTW - to state the obvious, stay away from those wires. They are potentially extremely dangerous.

          Sent from Samsung mobile

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 7, 2012
            Firetrucks and power company was on it already