Electricity out?

  • Caitlin Dempsey
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7 12:28 PM
      Anybody experiencing a loss of electricity? Ours is out on the 600 block of Irving.

      Caitlin
    • David Maples
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7 12:43 PM
        100 & 200 blocks of N. Arden also out. Spoke to DWP - they are investigating.

        Sent from Samsung mobile

      • candiloro@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7 1:05 PM
          There are wires hanging on clinton and van ness. Pole might have been hit.

          T-Mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Networkt

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 7 1:16 PM
            Did you report this to DWP? Not sure they know what's going on. BTW - to state the obvious, stay away from those wires. They are potentially extremely dangerous.

            Sent from Samsung mobile

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 7 1:20 PM
              Firetrucks and power company was on it already