Possible Pedophile in neighborhood

  • petermurrieta
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2012
      On Saturday at 4PM on Irving between Rosewood and Beverly, my son was walking our dog and he was approached by a man in a car (Asian, 30's, tan faded Toyota sedan). He circled around three times to drive past my son, the final time, he held up a black rectangular object (probably a cellphone). My son then fled on foot and ran around the block, before coming home, worried that the guy might follow him.

      We have called the lead officer, Officer Pelayo, as well as calling LAPD directly and giving a report.

      Peter Murrieta
    • Christine
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2012
        How terrifying! Thank you for letting us know.

        X Christine