FOUND DOG- 1st and Norton

  • inthebuffbakery
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2012
      Hi All,

      A yorkie or yorkie mix was found yesterday (Thursday 3/1) on the corner of 1st and Norton Avenue.

      He does have a microchip from a Humane Society facility in Garden Grove, but the adopter didn't register the chip. So we haven't had any luck yet tracking down the owner that way.

      If you know of anyone that is missing a dog, please forward this email. Contact me direct for pictures or if you have any leads.

      Thank you!