post theft kindness

  • Alex Andrews
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2012
      Thank you to everyone who responded with kind words...but most of all to a fellow Villager who made it possible for me to back on wheels by mid afternoon. Mark, your act of kindness will be payed forward..not sure how yet, but it will happen. Watch out for the happy Andrews three as we once again pedal the streets of Larchmont!
      KEEP YOUR PROPERTY LOCKED OR OUT OF SIGHT!!!!