Re: [LVNA90004] Theft this morning 300 Block North Norton

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2012
      I'm sorry to hear that. I recall reading that criminals are not afraid to make one because it is quite normal behavior to sit up and listen after that loud noise, and if we hear nothing else, we let it go.
      I had my bike stolen out of our garage, as well, ten years ago. The police are still looking...