Prostitution Meeting Monday, Feb. 27th, 7 p.m., Charles Kim Elem. School

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2012
      Dear Neighbors,
      Another reminder and encouragement from Senior Lead Officer Joe Pelayo plus neighbor Sara Little from Norton about Momday's evening community meeting:

      SLO Pelayo's note:

      On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 9:19 AM, JOSEPH PELAYO <31762@...> wrote:

      A meeting to discuss the proposed street signs on Western Avenue is scheduled for February 27th at 7 p.m (225 S. Oxford ) Charles Kim Elementary. Council District 4 is hosting this meeting.

      Senior Lead Officer Pelayo

      .And Sara Little's voice: