Re: [LVNA90004] Survey re Street Lights Outages

  • Peter Murrieta
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2012
      Hi, I'm at the 500 block of North Bronson and our street lights are intermittent. The one on the corner of Rosewood and Bronson flickers on and off and never quite stays on.
      On Feb 20, 2012, at 11:28 AM, GiLpErsOn2@... wrote:

      > Dear Neighbors:
      >
      > Are your street lights functioning? The Larchmont Village Neighborhood Assn. wants to know!
      >
      > If your street lights are out, please email back to Karen Gilman your report regarding your block and street. Funneling them to block captains is ok, too! We are summarizing all the outages so that we may send a comprehensive report regarding any known problem from Melrose Ave. to Beverly Blvd. and from Wilton Place to Arden Blvd. Please respond by Monday, February 27th!
      >
      > Street: Block(s) (or corners, street addresses)
      >
      > Van Ness Maplewood to Clinton
      > Maplewood Van Ness to Wilton
      > Rosewood: Keith, please check and get back to us!
      > Arden: Vince, thank you in advance for submitting the specifics!
      >
      > Thanks to all,
      >
      > Karen Gilman
      > LVNA Secretary
      > Elmwood Ave.

    • Delman, Joel
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2012
        Karen,

        The sidewalk lights at the intersection of Irving and Clinton have been a problem for a long time... Tom used his influence to get them fixed early last year, but the SW corner has again been out for the last 4 months, the others intermittent.

        Thanks for getting on this issue, having well lit streets at night is a serious deterrent to all kinds of crime.

        Best,

        Joel

        Joel Delman
        PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT TECHNOLOGIES
        9701 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 900, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
        p 310.601.7167 m 773.517.1862 f 310.601.7110
        PDT<http://www.pdt.com/> | LinkedIn<http://linkd.in/product-development-technologies> | Facebook<http://on.fb.me/like-pdt> | Twitter<http://bit.ly/follow-pdt> | YouTube<http://bit.ly/youtube-pdt>