Council Redistricting IMPORTANT!

  • CharlesD
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      LVNA residents should be aware that the proposed new districts would move our neighborhood OUT of CD4 (Tom LaBonge) and into CD5 (Paul Koretz) which is substantially a Westside neighborhood. You can research specifics at http://graphics.latimes.com/la-council-redistricting/.

      I will post information about upcoming meetings on this important subject as I have it.

      Charlie D