Officer Eric Mollinedo #31754

  • mimont2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2012
      One of our Olympic Division officers - Eric Mollinedo #31754 - is bicycling in the 2012 Police Unity Tour Challenge Ride. The ride is to raise awareness of the police who have died in the line of duty. The event is in May and runs from NJ to Washington DC.

      Officer Mollenedo needs to raise $1,800 for the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial. It would be cool if the community he serves honors his mission and shows appreciation for all the police who give us so much.

      If you'd like to help sponsor Officer Eric Mollinedo #31754, you can do so online here:

      http://socalput.com/sponsorRider.asp

      Or. You can mail a payment to:

      Southern California Chapter
      21143 Hawthorne Boulevard, #293
      Torrance, California 90503
      and put Eric Mollenedo in the memo portion of your check.

      To find out more about this worthy cause:
      http://socalput.com/index.asp

      Michele Montgomery
      (500 block of Beachwood)
    • Michele Montgomery
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2012
        My apologies for the rampant misspelling of the officer's name in the last post. Correct last name: Mollinedo