Van Ness Elementary needs YOU

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2012
      Van Ness which has been doing great in scores and is our local school is fundraising for six projects on Donorschoose.org Please check out the projects and consider giving.
      http://www.donorschoose.org/school/van-ness-elementary-school/7388
    • Annie Chow
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2012
        Susan, thank you for letting the community know about supporting Larchmont
        Village's local neighborhood school, Van Ness Elementary.

        Also, if you haven't seen this already on the Larchmont Buzz, starting this
        morning Starbucks is providing $10 gift cards that can be used to support
        any Los Angeles public school classroom project on DonorsChooseLA.org.

        The length of time cards are available in stores will vary depending on the
        store. For the best chance of receiving a card, it�s recommended that you
        visit a local Starbucks right away.