[LVNA90004] Tankless water heaters

  • Vincent Cox
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2012
      Anybody have advice for me about selecting and installing a gas-powered
      whole house tankless water heater?

      The water HEATER IS 12 YEARS OLD, SEEMS TO HAVE DIED, AND IT HAS ALWAYS
      TROUBLED ME THAT I HAVE A 50 GALLON TANK OF WATER SITTING IN NY ATTIC, NO
      MATTER HOW WELL IT'S STRAPPED. Sorry for caps lock