Suspicious Man--advice from LAPD SLO Landry

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2012
      Dear Neighbors,
      Here's Senior Lead Officer Christopher Landry's advice about the prowler: (you recall he's on duty with us while SLO Joe Pelayo is out on medical leave from LAPD Olympic Division):

      Karen Gilman

      CHRISTOPHER LANDRY to me

      show details Jan 12 (2 days ago)

      Great information but a little late getting it out to neighbors and police. If it happened a week ago. We need to phone the police in a case like this. Its a prowler or trespass at the least. Could also be reported as a possible burglary suspect. Officers can respond and have cause to stop and identify the person as well as question him and check him for warrants.

      >>> Karen Gilman <gilperson2@...> 1/12/2012 9:03 AM >>>

      Dear Neighbors,
      Michelle on Elmwood (@ intersection w/ Ridgewood) gives me permission to share this alert with you. She and Chuck will likely be making a police report and know that they are encouraged to call "911" indicating "prowler on premises" if they see this man or anyone behaving like this in the future.
      Please circulate further to other neighbors or family members not on this bcc list. The message will be going to the lvna90004@yahoogroups.com as wells the new-ish Larchmont Beverly North "next door.com" email group. (About the latter--will send info on how you can sign up--for nextdoor.com you have to be invited-in, which I can do after I sign up! Thanks to Amy Klasky and Annie Chow for encouraging this along with the lvna90004 yahoo group.)
      Thanks for being vigilant neighbors!
      Karen Gilma