Elliptical Machine for Sale - TIme to Get in Shape?

  • no_irving
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2012
      Hi neighbors! I have a ProForm 950 Space Saver Elliptical for sale for $200.

      Features:
      Fold-away™ SpaceSaver® Design (easy to move, easy folding for storage)
      12 Personal Trainer Workouts
      3-Position Adjustable Stride (12", 15", and 18" strides)
      CoolAire™ Workout Fan
      EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor
      L.E.D. Pacing Coach
      Oversized Pedals
      SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
      ClearView™ Backlit Display

      Let me know if you're interested or know of someone who is.
      Thanks!
      Kyle
      NoIrving@...

      * I can't deliver so if you're interested, please provide your own transportation.