Suspicious Man

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2012
      Dear Neighbors,

      Michelle on Elmwood (@ intersection w/ Ridgewood) gives me permission to share this alert with you--please see her message below. She and Chuck will likely be making a police report and know that they are encouraged to call "911" indicating "prowler on premises" if they see this man or anyone behaving like this in the future.

      Please circulate further to other neighbors or family members not on this bcc list. The message will be going to the lvna90004@yahoogroups.com as wells the new-ish Larchmont Beverly North "next door.com" email group. (About the latter--will send info on how you can sign up--for nextdoor.com you have to be invited-in, which I can do after I sign up! Thanks to Amy Klasky and Annie Chow for encouraging this along with the lvna90004 yahoo group.)

      Thanks for being vigilant neighbors!
      Karen Gilman
      Elmwood Ave.